Imagine the thrill of leaving the aircraft two miles above the ground! After a brief but thorough training session, you will be airborne with an experienced, USPA-rated Instructor for your first skydive. Video and/or still pictures of your first skydive are a must, so get one or BOTH and share your adventure with friends and family! You can only make your first skydive once, so preserve the memory with video and still pictures. Copyright free and on a Skydive West Plains thumb drive for easy sharing with friends and family on your social media platforms! Order your video/still package online and SAVE!
Please read & understand the following rules and policies for making a Tandem Skydive:
Do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns you may have. We want you to feel confident in your decision to make your first Skydive!
- You must be at least 18 years of age on the day of your skydive.
- You must be in good health. (We want EVERYONE to experience skydiving. Please call us directly to inquire about how we may be able to accommodate passengers with disabilities or health limitations.)
- You must provide a doctors note stating you are in good physical health to skydive if you are over the age of 65.
- You must be 5’9″ or taller if you weigh over 200 lbs. (Extra fees may apply for passengers weighing 220 lbs. or more. Tandem skydiving is an incredible experience, however, YOUR safety is our #1 concern. Please contact us with any questions or concerns about this policy.) Please refer to our height/weight graph on the FAQs page if you have any concerns about being able to jump.
- You must provide a government issued photo identification to ride in any of the planes or participate in any skydiving activities.
- You must read, agree, and sign our standard assumption of risk agreement and contract waiver.
- You must have absolutely no alcohol or drugs in your system. (Trust us, you won’t need it to get high!)
- Please plan on hanging out with us for up to 6 hours. Wait times may vary.
To Schedule Your Tandem:
Please choose your date and time by clicking the “Schedule Now” button and begin your adventure! If you do not see your desired date and time please contact us at SkydiveWestPlains@gmail.com or call 1-509-838-JUMP (5867).
To schedule a tandem skydive you will need to provide:
- Number of students including names, ages, heights and weights of students
- Number of students who are interested in video and/or still photos
- Best phone # to contact you on the day of your scheduled jump
- NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for each jumper in your group (All major credit cards are accepted).
*All prices subject to change without notice. Sale prices are reflected at checkout when you pay in full online.