- This event has passed.
4th of July Boogie
June 30, 2017 @ 8:00 am - July 4, 2017 @ 9:00 pm$35.00
June 30th - July 3rd in the Sky!
July 4th at the Lake!
REGISTER HERE by June 25th for $15 OFF!
(Registration Includes T-shirt, Saturday Night Dinner and Swag!)
Friday, June 30th
- Jumping, setup camping, pay boogie fee
- Potluck dinner
- Jell-O shot twister
- Bring Your Burnables Bonfire. Bring something nontoxic to light on FIRE!
Saturday, July 1st
- Breakfast burritos and orange juice or coffee for $3. Served from 7am to 10am by Melissa!
- High-Altitude jumps from 7am until 9am (Sign up Friday night).
- RW and Free Fly Organizing - Just ask Manifest!
- SKYDIVING BINGO!!!
- BBQ Dinner at 7:30pm.
- Night Jumps! - Bring your Glow Sticks and Strobe!
- “Signature Drink Making Competition” with Veronica
- Bright Sparkly Fire Things in the sky…
- Sleep Out on the GREEN!
Sunday, July 2nd
- Breakfast Burritos: 7am - 10am
- Red, White, and Blue themed jumps throughout the day.
- Jump Wheel - Spin the Wheel and do the jump it demands!
- RW and Free Fly Organizing!
- Sunset Formation Load!
Monday, July 3rd
- Sunset Formation Load
- Swoop (AKA Land Safely-ish) And Chug!
Tuesday, July 4th
Come to Priest Lake - Jumping at Priest Lake on July 6th-7th!
(Must have B License)
- June 30, 2017 @ 8:00 am
- July 4, 2017 @ 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Boogie, Canopy, FF Event, RW Event
- Event Tags:
- boogie, canopy flying, flying, freeflying, High Altitude Skydive, hula hoop jumps, jumping, licensed skydivers, night skydive, parachuting, party, relative work, skydive party, skydiver boogie, skydiving, skydiving community, squirrel suit, wingsuit
- Skydive West Plains
2045 Schoessler Rd
Ritzville, WA 99169 United States + Google Map