Student Program for Solo Jumpers, not tandem students:
Our student program follows United States Parachute Association (USPA) recommendations and includes a series of Instructor Assisted Deployment (IAD) jumps. During the IAD jumps, the student jumps solo from an aircraft and has their parachute deployed by an instructor in the plane as they exit, working their way up to deploying their own parachute, after which they will jump from full altitude accompanied by an instructor. The cost for the first jump, including ground training is $215*. Subsequent IAD jumps cost $85* and increase slightly as the altitude rises. There are 25 total jumps required to reach the first license (the A-license) as a new skydiver.
All of our first jump courses start on Friday night at between 5:00pm and 6:30pm. You can expect up to 4 hours of training on Friday and 4 more hours on Saturday morning before making your first solo skydive.
If you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate, or if you wish to schedule a skydive, please email us at WestPlainsSkydiving@gmail.com or call 1-509-838-JUMP.
- To schedule a tandem or solo skydive you will need to provide: ·
- Confirmation of date & time
- Number of students including names, ages, heights and weights of students
- Best phone # to contact you on the day of your scheduled jump
- $50 NONREFUNDABLE deposit for each jumper in your group (VISA or MC accepted)
*(All prices shown are pre-tax and subject to change without notice)